Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome to 2007...?

How did I get this old? How did I get this old and not know very much about computers? Blog might as well have been Glog, or Slog...or FOG (for what's in my brain). But I made it this far. We'll see if I can make it to posting pictures, etc. Of course, that would require that we figure out how to get the quarter out of the computer where the CF Card is supposed to go. (Thanks Parker!)

So we are really enjoying Colorado! The weather here is so amazing. We had a storm yesterday that felt like a hurricane and then it cleared up and was nice. Most days we'll have a little storm or wind or something at some point of the day and then it will be nice. I love the variety I guess.

The kids are enjoying school immensely. Rachel tried out for the school play (Aristocats) and made the part of a boy cat. She and Aubrey were so cute spending time together choreographing the whole thing and practicing over and over. I was so glad she got a part. She wasn't even disappointed that it wasn't the lead.

Jordan has had a few "pry the kid off his mother's leg" days, but he's usually excited to go now. Kids are so amazing...how adaptable they are.

We have yet to receive callings...although I taught the 12 year olds last Sunday and enjoyed that. They all participated, which made it fun. Rob has been the Nursery Guy since we've been here. Parker seems to think he can't go more than 3.45 yards out from us. Otherwise an automatic alarm goes off and you can hear the siren throughout the (take your pick) House, Church, Store, Playground...etc. That is, unless he is trying to run away, at which the alarm shuts down.

I'll post more about our lovely flood, and other misadventures of the first two weeks later. I just had to check this out..see how it works..see if anyone is bored enough to read it!

2 comments:

Allison McDonald said...

i'm here. a blog addict. I post pics and check others out every day or so. kids are napping so i had a minute. Looks good. let me know if you still have trouble posting pics.

Meg & Franklin said...

All right Rebecca, I keep checking your blog, glog or smog as you call it and it hasnt been updated since september! How are you doing? let us know! Love ya, Meg